Monday, February 04, 2008

I'm Famous! They found me on Google!

The following are some comments made tonight on my old post "Been a While, eh?"

Hello,
You don't know me. I googled Canadian Blood Services and AVM and your blog came up.Turns out we probably have a bit in common. I am the mother of 2 children 3 and 6 both boys. I live in Calgary and run a business that provides AVM solutions. (sorry about the layoffs this causes, hopefully people move on to more rewarding work and get some free education in the [process])

Canadian Blood Services is a perfect contract for my company.Here is what I am wondering would you mind helping me.I would love to know how the new process working? If they (CBS) are happy with the service provider they have chosen? Would they consider a new vendor?Who is the person in charge of this decision?Basically any information you are comfortable providing.

Thanks much and all the best on your return to work. (always a little tricky)

T. Kelly

Well tkelly, you didn't leave me your email address, so I guess I'll leave my reply here and hope this is where you'll check back for your answer.

I didn't get laid off, in fact, no one did. I'm a supervisor at our contact centre, and as such, was not promised we wouldn't be laid off, however they created a new position so the second supervisor vying for the one spot was able to keep her job too. We are very happy with AVM and I don't think CBS is about to change vendors any time soon. We just started with AVM in November 07.

I have nothing to do with the purchase or decision making process when it comes to this subject, so I'm sorry that I can't help you out. If you seriously want to sell yourself, I would suggest you contact CBS head office.

Take care.

Jennifer

No comments: