Saturday, July 05, 2008

Canada Day and stuff

Canada Day Carol and BJ and family came to our house and got here around 11:45am. My dad came too and we had cold cuts and buns and hung out for a while. Then we all packed up and headed over to Granty Penny and Gruncle Ron's house for a pool party and snacks. We swam and we swam all over the dam. No just kidding. But we did have a great time in their pool and ate their yummy snacks. After everyone was dried off and full of snacks, we took the party over to Elizabeth's house for more visiting and eventually supper. Unfortunately Sage missed his nap and we had to leave the party early because he was so tired. But it was a good Canada Day.

Here Hayden brandishes the flag whilst aunties sing the national anthem.
Cousin Hannah in her angelic splendour.
Rocking chair man burning up his fuse up here alone. Cutest cat toy ever built - with a Dhara attachment.
Granty Penny and Sage explore all the possibilities of a wicker coaster.


Tilly gives Stephanie one last maul before she's taken away by her new family.

Goodbye Stephanie McMahon Huss, goodbye...
Little Zoe and her mom Kelly will give her a great home, I know.
Guitar Heroes. Found my guitar.
Hayden's facial expression says "I'm not sure if I'm in trouble or not, but I'll smile a little and see if you smile back."
Yogurt Covered Babies!




Please sir, can I have some more?




1 comment:

MC said...

Cousin Hannah IS an angel.
I love the Hayden guitar pic.
And little Stephanie is going to a great place. She and Tilly look adorable.