Saturday, February 21, 2009

My blog makes me feel guilty

I've been sick lately.
I work full time.
I have two kids?

I'm feeling really guilty about the neglect I've been amounting on my blog. I had previously explained why I wouldn't apologize for not writing. But now I feel so overwhelmingly guilty about not keeping updates going here.. I think one is going to slip out.

imsosorry!!!!

yep. There it is.

I'm not the only working mother out there. Why can't I find time to blog? Have I lost interest? I think mostly it's that I'm very interested (not addicted) to an online role playing game City of Villains/City of Heroes. Most of the interest is because it's social time with my sister and/or her DH. They play too. We run around as Heroes beating up bad guys (or good guys if we're Villains that night) getting experience points and picking new cool powers when we level up. It's fun even when they're NOT online, but having daily fun playing games with my family is really rewarding.

I have to cut this short as we are going shopping for

No comments: