Saturday, March 07, 2009

Accident Prone

Today has been quite the disaster, in Sage's world. He's been sooo clumsy! I don't know if it's because maybe he's gotten a lot taller lately and his balance is off with his new height, or maybe he's just in a huge rush, I don't know. Today he fell off the bed, fell loads of times in the living room, tripped twice on the way INTO the grocery store (scraping of all things his forehead on the second fall), poked himself in the eye at the checkout, and then when I was closing the front door after all the groceries were inside, he held onto the doorknob unbeknownst to me, and when I pushed it closed quickly, he was pulled forward with a jerk and his face bashed into the corner of the living room doorway, and he cut both lips. Poor kid. I felt so bad. And then later on, he threw a box of DVD-Rs with cases up into the air, it landed on my knee and I spanked his bum.

1 comment:

MC said...

That does NOT sound like a fun day. :(