Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Robot

After Hayden was done his homework tonight (! Kindergarten !) he drew this little guy. I think he's awesome. Hayden pointed out his boobies and his belly button. I asked him about what I suspected were a whole bunch of toes, and yep! Those are ALL toes. "And he's got fingers too!" He's got such a happy expression on his face, I just love this.



Hayden wanted me to take a picture of him holding up his robot like this.




I wanted a picture of Hayden holding up his robot like THIS.



Incidentally, I guess I need to aplogize because this is the first time I'm blogging pictures in a long time and I just today noticed the new upgrades. So, I'm Sorry.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Aw, what a nice robot. A happy robot. With so many toes.

...What new upgrades? Wuh?

Love
Carol

Anonymous said...

WOW HAYDEN, WHAT A COOL ROBOT!! YOU HAVE SOME ARTISTIC TALENT JUST LIKE ON YOUR DADDY'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY. WE LOVE YOU, SAGE, MOMMY & DADDY. MISS Y'ALL TOO!! XXOO NANNA