Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tattoo #9



The lioness is kind of like Motherhood. Representative of me watching over my children (the butterflies) and the holds the memory of my mother too. She's also for my mother-in-law who loves lions. The butterflies are for the butterflies I fell in love with at the conservatory when we went on Labour Day. The yellow butterfly represents Hayden and the Green butterfly represents Sage. The peaceful fronds of grass flowing upward represent the growth in spirituality that I am working on.

It has polysporin on it, making it shiny. It's on my left fore-arm.

AND I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW JENN, THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF ME; I LOVE YOUR LIONESS/BUTTERFLY TAT. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! LOVE YA, LINDA
(YOUR M-I-L)

Effie said...

I guessed the shiny was the polysporin...very nice!! I still have 0 on me, mind you my kid-making skills are making lovely forever lasting stretch marks that will be my "tattoos" of love for them...baby #3 to arrive in approx 5 weeks....scared and excited!!

Carol said...

Shiny. Liney. Blimey. Tiny. Whiney. "When are you going to post something elllllllllllllse?"

:)


Love
C.