Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fooled you?

So how many of you thought that picture of the little boy in front of the twister mat was Hayden? Did anyone? It's not him, just some random kid I found when I typed into Google Image search "kids that look like Hayden playing Twister". Not really. I wanted a cool twister game in progress for the end of my last post, and after viewing over 50 photos, found this little guy!

The back foyer is almost finished being cleaned out. Just garbage removal of the last garbage box and the garbage bin, also a thorough cleansing of the floor. We had about 5 or 6 boxes that we hadn't unpacked back there, which I had to look at to see if they had any salvageable things that the mice didn't poop on or die near. Amongst the things destroyed were my South Park kids dolls , many books and video movies, almost all our christmas decorations, and a box that I couldn't even look into because right at the very top was a dried out mouse. Wahh wahh wahh! This is very painful for me, due to my pack-rat-ish nature, no pun intended. I did find some good stuff that I'd been looking for though, which is good. For example, my "Encore" game (a great group game that involves a lot of singing, PERFECT for my family!), the left size one Nike, a big tin of hair accessories that also had a bunch of my gold earrings in there, and my slow cooker. There was some other stuff saved, but not much. Stupid mice. They'll be sorry once Mya lives here muahahahahaaaa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I didn't think that kid was Hayden but I was like, "Who the hell is that kid? Did Jennifer just pick a random kid so she could have a picture of twister on her post?"

Needless to say.... Haha, I knew it! You're hilarious.