Wednesday, December 27, 2006

DECEMBER 27TH!!

Today is my favorite friend Vanessa's birthday! She's exactly 2 months older than me (hint hint my birthday is in 2 months). We are very proud of this numerical coincidence. It's also her daughter Rachel's 6 month birthday! She was born June 27th. If only if only if only Sage hadn't been breech, my due date for him was August 26th, so it would've been entirely possible that he could've been born on August 27th, EXACTLY TWO MONTHS AFTER RACHEL, but alas twas not to be, he was extracted on the 17th - ten days too early. You may recall me talking about this at the time. Anyway back to the main event....


TO VANESSA:




Happy birthday to you,

Happy Birthday To Youuuu!

Happy BIRTHDAY dear Vaanneessssaaaaaaa,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!!



and many moooooore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww! I just arrived back home to The Knife, and the first thing I did was check your blog. This is such a sweet ode to my birthday! (and to Rachel's half year b-day too)
Love you lots,
Vanessa