Monday, October 29, 2007

Cuties

We got a little video game toy for Hayden a while ago. It was only $10. It's a set of bongos, one red and one blue, and there are six little mini-games where Elmo or another Sesame Street character tells the kid to push either the red bongo or the blue bongo to make things happen. Hayden loves playing with it, until Sage learned how to rip it out of the tv and now he loves dragging the bongos around.

Sage walks around like a champ now. We should probably shoot some video of it soon...

This morning Hayden was playing with the orange kitty and a paper towel. It was very cute.












The other kitty was sleeping on the elephant pillow. I had to take a picture.

Or two..

Incidentally, we tried the green makeup on Sage the other night and it didn't go one well at all. We've therefore trashed the Frankenstein's Monster idea and are just going ahead with the tiger costume.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, I just finished writing my blog for Halloween, then read your comment at the bottom about the Frankenstein costume not exactly working out. I've had 3 costume disasters so far this year (see www.livinginyellowknife.blogspot.com for details), so I think I'll just be glad that Rachel can't tell the difference and I'll have to try again next year.
-love vanessa